Nutrition experts shared mouthwatering food ideas, the best foods for a healthy heart, meal planning tips, and much more during class 2 of the revolutionary One Healthy World series!
Neal Barnard, MD, FACC, and Josh Cullimore, MD, MPH, hosted the program and also welcomed several guest speakers, including:
- Shireen Kassam, MBBS, FRCPath, PhD, DipIBLM
- Karen Smith, RD, CDCES
- Chef Cola, Zimbabwean chef and author of African Vegan on a Budget
- Willy Yonas, medical student and vegan advocate
- Luke Tan, founder of Plant Fit Summit
- Rohini Bajekal, Nutritionist, MA, Oxon MSc, Dip, IBLM
Watch other class recordings at PCRM.org/OHWResources and sign up to attend future live classes at PCRM.org/OneHealthyWorld
Did you miss our previous article...