How much fiber should you eat each day? Only 5% of Americans are getting enough, leaving the other 95% at greater risk for developing serious health complications! They may possibly even be feeling cranky since there is a good chance they are backed up!
Dr. Will Bulsiewicz is back to clear up confusion and clean out your system as he joins “The Weight Loss Champion” Chuck Carroll to reveal how much fiber you should be eating. More importantly, he’ll tell you how easy it is to get it!
Dr. Bulsiewicz is a practicing gastroenterologist and author of the bestselling book Fiber Fueled.
Chuck also opens The Doctor’s Mailbag to have Dr. B answer more questions about gut health:
- Can dehydration cause constipation?
- Can turmeric relieve constipation?
- Why do apples make people poop?
- Does non-organic produce harm gut bacteria?
- Which foods contain natural probiotics?
- And many more!
Have a question? Leave it in the comments or chat and we'll get to as many as we can.
Dr. Will Bulsiewicz
Fiber Fueled: https://amzn.to/2OHnU6i
7-Day Plant-Fed Gut Challenge: http://bit.ly/plantfedgut
Subscribe to The Exam Room Podcast
Apple Podcast: https://apple.co/2JXBkpy
The Physicians Committee is dedicated to saving lives through plant-based diets and ethical and effective scientific research. We combine the clout and expertise of more than 12,000 physicians with the dedicated actions of more than 175,000 members across the United States and around the world.
Did you miss our previous article...